If you're looking for a little something extra to sweeten your online casino experience, you've come to the right place. Our comprehensive list of online casino bonuses and promotions is constantly updated with the latest and greatest offers from over 1,500 casinos from around the world.
No matter where you live, you can take advantage of some fantastic casino bonuses. We have promotions that are available to players from Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, and many other countries. So no matter what your nationality, you can find great bonuses to enjoy at your favourite online casino.
We highly recommend checking our list regularly to stay up-to-date on the latest offers, that way, you can be sure to get the most out of your gaming experience.
If you're a new player at online casinos, it invite you to read the information below and in our Guide section to better understand how bonuses & promotions work at online casinos.
What types of casino bonuses are available?
One of the first things to understand is that there are a few types of bonuses and knowing which bonuses you're looking for in a casino. Here we outline the most popular types of casino promotions available to players today:
1. No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are one of the most popular types of online casino bonuses. A no deposit bonus is exactly what it sounds like - you're given free money to gamble with simply for registering an account therefore these bonuses do not require that you make deposit first. The casino is simply giving you a few spins or free credits to try their games. You will find this type of bonus very often when you sign up for a new casino.
2. Free Spins Bonuses
A free spin is also exactly what it sounds like - you get to spin the reels of some slot games for free! Free spin bonuses are commonly offered in the form of a 'no deposit bonus' with wagering requirements attached to it (see more about this below). Others may also offer them as part of a special promotional campaign or as loyalty rewards for regular customers.
3. Deposit Bonuses
After creating an account, many casinos will give you the opportunity to make the first deposit and receive some extra money from them in return. These bonuses can also be called Welcome Bonuses or Sign Up Bonuses. This additional cash can be anywhere from 100% up to 500% depending on how the promotion is offered. To claim your deposit bonus, simply add funds in your account and after they have been processed, the bonus cash will be automatically credited to your account. Some casinos also offer deposit bonuses on your first 4-5 deposits therefore rewarding players for making a second, third or fourth deposit.
4. Reload Bonuses
A reload bonus is a casino promotion offered to players who play regularly, where you receive an additional percentage on top of your deposit as a bonus for being a loyal customer. These bonuses are not available for new players, but rather to existing customers only.
5. Cashback Bonuses
Cashback bonuses are a form of promotion that gives players back a percentage of their losses incurred during their play at the casino. This type of bonus is generally offered as a weekly or monthly promotion, and can be quite lucrative for regular players.
6. Loyalty Programs
Loyalty programs are a great way for casinos to reward their players for their loyalty. These programs come in many different forms, but typically award points for each wager that is placed, which can then be redeemed for cash, bonuses or other rewards.
7. Live Casino Bonuses
If you enjoy playing live dealer games, then you'll be happy to know that many online casinos offer special just for Live Casino players. These bonuses are specific to the live games offered in the Live Casino such as live blackjack, live roulette, live craps, etc and can be worth a lot of extra cash.
8. Refer-A-Friend Bonuses
Casinos also offer bonuses for players who register through a promotional link provided by other people. These promotions are generally known as refer-a-friend bonuses and they range between 10% and 50% of whatever that person deposits into the casino account. The referred player then needs to play with those funds, which usually have a minimum playthrough requirement, before he can withdraw them from his account.
Bonus terms & conditions
If you accept a bonus that is offered it's important to remember you cannot withdraw any money until you have completed all wagering requirements and turnover the deposited amount plus the extra cash you received from these promotions. If you don't, you will be unable to withdraw any of your winnings and the casino may confiscate all your funds.
Most casinos have terms which define how the player needs to wager the money one or more times before they are able to request a withdrawal. This so-called play through requirement is different for each individual casino, but it's usually between 20 to 30 times the deposit plus bonus amount. Few online venues offer "no play through" bonuses that let you take out your winnings immediately after claiming these offers.
You should never assume that this rule doesn't apply just because you didn't see it written in their terms & conditions. That's where most players go wrong and end up losing bonus cash without knowing why the casino forfeited their winnings.
Some of the most popular bonus restrictions you should pay attention to are:
- Wagering Requirements: Any casino that gives bonuses puts wagering requirements terms which specifies that you must first play with the bonus money to unlock the ability to withdraw money. The amount of money you must wager before withdrawing funds is known as your wagering requirements (WR). If you receive a match bonus deposit of 100% up to $100 with a 50x WR, then you'll need to bet $4,000 in total bets before being able to cash out your winnings. This requirement is also referred to as a Rollover Requirement.
- Maximum Bet Amount: Some casinos will limit the maximum bet that can be placed. For example, a $1 maximum bet means you cannot bet more than $1 on any single bet during your play to unlock the bonus winnings. If you bet more than this amount it's possible the casino will exclude these bets from the wagering requirement amount.
- Maximum Win: Some bonuses come with a restriction on how much you can win up to. So if you receive a 100% match bonus up to $100 and max out this amount in one spin you won't be able to withdraw. However, if your winning spins were consecutive not active ones, then the casino should still release those funds as part of game play activity.
- Time Restrictions: If a bonus is given with a number of days or hours before it expires, players must meet the wagering requirements within this amount of time to cash out. If the time expires, even if you have met all of the wagering requirements needed to receive the bonus funds, these will be forfeited and deducted from your account balance.
- Maximum Withdrawal: This is the maximum amount of money players are allowed to withdraw after meeting all the wagering requirements for a given bonus. If this limit has been reached, players will not be able to withdraw any more funds until they reduce their balance below the maximum withdrawal amount.
- Restricted Countries: Bonuses often have countries where the bonus is not available. This is usually specified in the bonus terms and conditions and it's important to read before making a deposit and expecting to receive a bonus.
- Restricted Games: Some games can be restricted from playing with bonus money. Even if a game is allowed it could also have a limited contribution towards the wagering requirements needed to cash out the bonus. So it makes sense to read the terms in detail to ensure your game is not on the restricted or limited list.
What bonuses are available to you?
As we mentioned above most bonuses are offered to certain countries in particular. Therefore we've complied a detailed database of bonuses from the thousands of casinos we review, as well as made it easy for you to see which bonuses you are eligible for. Simply select your country of residence from the top right flag (in case we didn't already guess it) and you'll only be displayed bonuses that you can actually take advantage of. We know how frustrating it can be to signup to a casino only to find out that you can't take the bonus you saw advertised. As such we provide this list of top casino bonuses to make it easy for players from any country to see what bonuses they qualify for.